Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About The Team
Do you have a passion for SaaS and cloud security? Are you skilled in infrastructure and software engineering with domain knowledge of Cyber Security? This role is within our Security Engineering team, which supports Detection & Response, Attack Surface Management, Threat Intelligence & Investigations, and GRC automation.
We are looking for an experienced senior security engineer/software developer to join our security engineering team with software development experience in cloud environments.
Location: This position can be remote within the US. #LI-Remote
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Act as a technical lead to support various Security Engineering initiatives
- Advocate for digital hygiene, assent inventory, and maintain control coverage
- Contribute code for our Detection and Alerting pipeline, Detection & Response platform, and Attack Surface management platform
- Automate detections and response, remediation, and evidence gathering end-to-end in partnership with the Security Operations, GRC team and Product Development & Engineering teams
- Develop creative solutions to complex security problems which balance business needs and risk
- Work together with other security engineers, TPMs, product & engineering team, and architects to deploy enterprise security solutions
Our Vision Of You
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering or SRE preferably with some experience in a start-up tech environment. Security domain knowledge is a nice to have
- Excellent problem solver and communicator; ability to collaborate and work with internal teams to come to a solution that works for all
- Confident decision-maker that can learn quickly and help push forward projects, running independently and efficiently
- Proficiency in reading and writing modern programming languages like Go, Python, Terraform, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, GCP, and Container security
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
Why You'll Love It Here
? Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
? Flexible time off
? 401k to help you save for the future
? Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
? Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
? Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
? A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
? Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
? Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
? We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status