At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Java Developer. This is a remote role that will be working Eastern and Central Time Zones.
The Senior Java Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and leads on development activities. This team's focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of professional enterprise level Java coding and development experience
- MUST have hands on experience with PCF
- MUST have experience with Paired Programming
- Strong core Java & J2EE skills and well versed on coding, design patterns and related frameworks
- Must have experience with modern frameworks & technologies inclusive of Springboot & Microservices development experience
- Hands on experience with SOAP and Restful service implementations required
- Expereince in Test Driven Development
- Must have strong API development and distributed services experience
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.