The Senior Manager, Fintech Partnerships is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of ServiceTitan. This role will drive, manage, and optimize fintech partnerships that drive ServiceTitan's robust fintech portfolio and power billions of dollars of transaction GMV. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategy development and partner management -- drawing key elements from roles such as banking and/or fintech business development.
Ready to be a Titan?
The Senior Manager, Fintech Partnerships is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of ServiceTitan. This role will drive, manage, and optimize fintech Partnerships that drive ServiceTitan's robust fintech portfolio and power billions of dollars of transaction GMV. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategy development and partner management -- drawing key elements from roles such as banking and/or fintech business development.
What you'll do:
- Play an integral role in driving one of ServiceTitan's most strategic business lines
- Own the overall management of the fintech partnerships with input from critical product and GTM stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to strike new partner deals that will create tremendous value for ServiceTitan and our customers
- Develop deep relationships with business and technology executives across the fintech ecosystem - consumer financing, business lending, card issuers, processors, etc
- Optimize existing partner ecosystem to create maximum value for all stakeholders - customers, partners and ServiceTitan
- Collaborate with the GTM team to optimize sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance the fintech business line
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
What you'll need:
- 4-6 years of work experience in banking, fintech business development, or a similar role driving partnership strategy and initiatives
- 2-4 years experience in financial services, specifically in fintech is preferred
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Proven ability to effectively interact and negotiate with senior executives
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.