Ready to be a Titan?
The Marketing Strategy, Analytics & Operations team is a strategic business partner to our Sales & Marketing organizations and is responsible for driving operational strategy for the teams that generate Marketing Outbound and xDR Outbound pipeline for ServiceTitan. We help our stakeholders do their best work by recommending best practices around our business processes, using analytics and insights to drive action, and scaling initiatives to support a hyper-growth company.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Manager with strong leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills to lead a team of insights and operations professionals on our Marketing Inbound Strategy, Analytics, & Operations team. The Senior Manager will partner directly with our senior leadership team in Marketing, including the Chief Marketing Officer and the VP of Demand Generation. This team works cross-functionally with key business stakeholders across the company including marketing, sales, and IT/Systems teams. This role reports into the Director of Marketing Strategy & Operations and is part of the larger GTM Strategy & Operations organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a go-to partner to our Marketing Inbound leaders to help them understand their performance and improve and scale their operations
- Lead Weekly Pipeline and Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews with our stakeholders
- Find the “so what” in our data: Distill data and communicate findings from analyses in a way that enables business leaders to make better decisions.
- Manage the day-to-day business operations of the Marketing Inbound team, including helping the team effectively track key performance indicators and investigate and provide insights on performance trends and update forecasts. Examples of KPIs that are tracked include lead (MQL) volume and quality, pipeline, conversion rates from MQL to Booked Meetings and Opportunity across a variety of different cuts, like sales segment, industry, and channel.
- Identify core and critical issues to business performance and clearly communicate strategy, progress, and results across organizational boundaries and levels.
- Take a vague business question or problem and work cross-functionally to come up with hypotheses and actionable recommendations to drive needed change.
- Build operational rigor to our processes to ensure sustainable results delivery over time.
- Manage and develop a team of 2 Marketing insights and operations analysts and a manager
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. An MBA and/or post-graduate education is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, Operations, or Analytics or similar, preferably in a SaaS or technology environment
- 3+ years of leading and managing a team
- Experience driving cross-functional projects to completion
- Strong communication and presentation skills, especially with senior leadership in Sales and Marketing
- Digital analytics and strategy experience (Paid and/or Web)
- Knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation tools, Salesforce, Google Analytics/Marketing Platform or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with forecasting Marketing KPIs, building models in excel
- Familiarity with Marketing Attribution, Media Mix Modeling, A/B Testing
- Proficiency in advanced excel
- SQL/Data querying experience
- Experience using Tableau or other data visualization tools to analyze data and communicate findings
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.