Sr Manager, VIP Strategic Initiatives
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
We’re searching for a Senior Manager of our VIP strategy to oversee the development and implementation of an IA program to meet financial objectives. When joining us, you’ll work with the VIP Team to ensure the acquisition event timelines, budgets, and post-analysis are completed according to our standards. Ultimately, you’ll be the representative of our department at DraftKings events and the face of our promotions. Sound good to you? Join us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS SENIOR MANAGER, VIP STRATEGY:
- Be the company-wide point of contact for all issues related to VIP programming.
- Manage the Audience Marketing team to ensure that our acquisition partnerships and events encompass all audiences.
- Collaborate creatively within the VIP Acquisition team to develop new initiatives for customer outreach.
- Maintain responsibility for post-event analysis while understanding reinvestment and delivering the results to our Leadership team.
- Serve as the liaison between potential partners, IAs, vendors, and the VIP team.
- Help facilitate VIP initiatives in new game markets as needed.
- Oversee the VIP customer retention programs with a specific focus on VIP acquisition.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors and any potential partners while engaging with them regularly.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- A strong understanding of customer segmentation for all Online Gaming verticals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- A willingness to travel whenever and wherever needed to represent our department at DraftKings events.
- An understanding of brand and promotional strategies as it pertains to program development.
- Knowledge of CRM, Salesforce, Tableau, and other data platforms for customer segmentation is a plus.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
WE ARE DRAFTKINGS.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.