Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest-growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” and received “Best Engineering Team", "Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
This is a remote position based in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Code new tools or new features to our existing tools.
- Interact with the different engineering teams, identify how our platform is helping them and what’s missing.
- Helping with trouble-shooting and problem solving.
Requirements (Please apply if you only have a few in there!)
- Good programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Golang, Java, or NodeJs.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform or Ansible.
- Some experience with Prometheus.
- Worked in a microservice architecture and the challenges that come with it.
- Basic AWS knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) company match program.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Paid parental leave.
- Health and wellness initiatives.
Interested in joining Upgrade but don't think this role is for you? Check out our careers page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.