Bishop Fox is the largest professional services firm focused on offensive security. We are the trusted advisors to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and organizations – helping to secure their networks, data, and applications. Whether they’re looking to safeguard their critical infrastructure or credit cards; social media or mobile games; flight navigation systems or — we’re right there, advising every bit of the way.
We’re now hiring a full-time Senior Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy for our consulting services.
Who You Are
You’re a results-driven go-getter looking to leverage your business and technical savvy in a trending space – offensive security. You have an excellent track record of product marketing success and understand how to position and launch services, translating technical features into value, benefits, and differentiator statements. You’ve got the traditional product marketing tactics down pat (“Let me draw you the pragmatic marketing framework from memory”), but are always looking for novel ways to disrupt the market and cut through the noise (“Don’t send an email, let’s send them socks instead.”)
You’ve called the shots before, so you can hit the ground running, seamlessly collaborating with the product, sales, marketing and practice execution teams. You play well with others, enjoy your role and work autonomously identifying issues and creatively solving them. You’re organized, collaborative, and feel at ease in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you get things done. In fact, you firmly believe that handholding is solely for toddlers crossing the street.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are shaping the future of our consulting services telling the story of Bishop Fox and we are unique in a crowded market space. This high-visibility, high-impact opportunity will allow you to flex your strategic vision, business acumen, storytelling skills, and technical expertise. You’ll partner with senior leaders across every functional group and a world-class team of security pros and badass hackers.
Your mission is straightforward but challenging:
- Understanding the offensive security landscape and our suite of services, the capabilities offered, advantages to the client, and impacts
- Owning and executing the GTM vision and strategy and partnering with product management and technical stakeholders to effectively position our suite of security services.
- Playing a key role in delivering high-quality content including (but not limited to) sales pitch decks, case studies, solution briefs, data sheets, whitepapers, positioning and messaging documents, battle cards, blogs, and sales enablement collateral.
- Coordinating and executing integrated marketing programs (emails, webinars, content syndication) to drive qualified leads and pipeline.
- Collaborating with sales to translate product capabilities into effective problem/solution stories.
- Representing the company at customer briefings, partner meetings, analyst briefings and industry events.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs and leveraging insights to optimize future marketing efforts.
- Researching and maintaining technical competitive intelligence in key markets.
- Developing a customer advocacy program to create and nurture a pipeline of strong, referenceable clients.
Why Bishop Fox
We believe that what we do makes an impact, and our culture reflects it in the best possible way. Every one of us plays a role in our success. We value our time and our well-being, we love what we do, and we look out for one another. Bishop Fox offers competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a one-of-a-kind environment. For the right candidate, it will feel like a second home.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing with a least the past 2 years focused on product marketing
- Cybersecurity experience required
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Demonstrated ownership of marketing campaigns and solutions
- Proven ability to convey complex services and/or products in a consumable way
- Demonstrated partnership with product management on bringing a service to market (either new or existing)
- The ability to analyze the marketing and dive in research with high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Experience in creating differentiated positioning
- The ability to create a go-to-market marketing strategy and plan for execution
- Experience delivering sales enablement collateral and thought leadership content
- Experience using tools like HubSpot and Salesforce preferred
Bishop Fox has always offered its employees the ability to work remotely, and this new digital marketing leader could work remotely in the United States or out of our San Francisco or Tempe, AZ offices.
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter, which should explain why you’re the best fit for this role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.