- FULL TIME
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN SENIOR REGULATORY COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- Provide guidance to the business on compliance matters.
- Maintain and leverage relationships with other functional areas and business teams.
- Advise and provide interpretation on compliance with laws and regulations applicable to Sports Betting, iGaming, and day-to-day activities.
- Design solutions and controls to address technical issues
- Interface with regulators and external auditors as and when required
- Establish, implement, and supervise compliance policies and procedures throughout the organization to ensure that the compliance program is effective.
- Participate in new product and project meetings and provide compliance and risk advice as well as ongoing information about changing regulatory developments.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience across all areas of regulatory compliance in either a reputable law firm or technology company, with experience in online gaming preferred;
- Strong academic credentials and either a law degree and bar admission in the EU or UK or a bachelor’s degree and CIPP/E and CIPP/M certifications held for a minimum of 2 years;
- An in-depth command of EU, UK, U.S., and other global data privacy laws and regulations;
- Several years of experience drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements;
- Familiarity with industry standard methods of encryption, anonymization, and other information security requirements;
- A demonstrated commitment to ethical business practice and personal integrity; and
- An unquestionable work ethic, strong sense of accountability, and capacity to work cooperatively, diplomatically, and proactively with hundreds of colleagues in a demanding, global role.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
WE ARE DRAFTKINGS.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.