Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Note- This role is REMOTE- we will consider candidates who reside anywhere in the United States.
The Under Armour Digital Commerce team responsible for UA.com and the UA App is currently seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer. This role will be responsible for leading efforts within the Digital Commerce team establish and maintain observability and continuous integration practices. The ideal candidate has worked with open-source technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain standards for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows for feature development teams
- Collaborate with feature development teams to establish SLOs for applications and critical business functions
- Contribute to long-term architecture and strategy of Under Armour’s e-commerce ecosystem
- Incident triage and response
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Terraform
- Experience with DataDog, NewRelic, Honeycomb, or other APM technologies
- Experience with Github Actions, CircleCI, Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tooling
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
- High proficiency with source control including Git
- Proficiency with command line navigation Experience with site performance profiling and tuning Experience working within a service-oriented architecture Experience in implementing observability for GraphQL APIs
- Experience facilitating blameless incident retrospectives
Education And / Or Experience
- BS in CS or 5+ years of comparable experience
- Familiarity with cutting-edge open-source libraries and experience contributing to projects of personal interest a plus
- Location: this position will be FULLY REMOTE
- Return to Work Designation: This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace. Employees must live in the United States.
- Travel: Possible travel to regional offices, conferences, and training
- This position will be FULLY REMOTE
- No relocation provided
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.