At ServiceTitan, the SRE team engages the entire lifecycle of software development from ideation to operating predictably at scale. As an SRE at ServiceTitan, you will identify and build software to improve uptime, improve performance, and improve the overall customer experience. You will collaborate with architects and software engineers to deliver a highly available and highly automated infrastructure.
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and have a huge impact on a rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on the Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
As our Staff Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary software engineering solutions to manage Azure cloud environments to minimize failed customer interactions.
- Own reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan's SaaS.
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of infrastructure and operations.
- Increase efficiencies through automation, service delivery, and process improvements.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure in Azure & AWS.
- Experience maintaining services in Kubernetes environments. Specifically, experience in Azure AKS is a big plus.
- 3+ years of experience in programming in Python, PowerShell & Bash. Experience in .NET is a big plus.
- Be able to craft beautiful infrastructure as code solutions. Having Terraform experience is a big plus.
- Experience designing CI/CD patterns for application delivery using multiple solutions/tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Data Dog, Prometheus & Graphana. Configuring these in the Kubernetes environment is a big plus.
- Experience with logging tools such as ELK stack, Loki, etc. Configuring these in the Kubernetes environment is a big plus.
- Configuration tools such as Ansible are a big plus.
- Experience in setting up & troubleshooting databases such as MS SQL Server & Postgres, in both windows & Linux environments.
- Experience with Linux command line. Linux system administration is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to debug code and troubleshoot outages.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across all software layers are a big plus.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- A highly motivated, smart, independent person who thrives in a fast-paced innovative environment.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.