Get to know us:
We’re FieldRoutes, a leading cloud-based and mobile SaaS provider provider in the pest control and lawn care industry. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our platform automates all aspects of field service operations for enterprise and small businesses, enabling them to accelerate growth, streamline operations, increase customer retention, and maximize revenue.
When you join our team, you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by Inc. Magazine and Forbes. Trusted by over 1,700 field service companies across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of a billion dollars in revenue. Our partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to accelerate investment in our technology and people while maintaining our flexible startup culture.
Ready to make your career move?
We’re seeking a Support Specialist who will be responsible for completing customer requests in a timely manner. The Support Specialist will manage timelines, coordinate key events between our different teams and manage multiple requests at the same time. If you are highly organized, can manage multiple schedules and deadlines effectively and efficiently and are passionate about supporting a team, then come join us!
What you will Do
- Understand and complete complex tasks delegated from multiple departments within FieldRoutes. These departments include Design, SEO, PPC Marketing Strategy, and Programming
- Grasp the overall goals of FieldRoutes and become knowledgeable of each of these departments is needed to perform the responsibilities associated with this position.
- Possess or attain new skills to identify problems and suggest solutions, oversee tasks performed by Support Agents and increase proficiency with necessary tools such as the CMS, and Salesforce.
- Understand customer’s needs and determine best practices to receive the most benefit from our support
What We’re Looking For
- 2 years of Customer Service experience required
- Ability to work 10:30am -7:00pm CST required
- Strong interest in technology and the ability to learn new software features quickly
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Must be highly organized and autonomous
What We’d Really Like
- 2 years customer support experience preferred
- Professional knowledge and/or of the field service industry is a bonus
Where you’ll work:
We’re 100% remote with HQ located in McKinney, TX.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.