The Devex Talent Solutions team is looking for remote freelancers who can help support the implementation of our long-term global recruitment projects. Freelancers are expected to conduct reference check calls, evaluate CVs, and score recorded video interviews.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing each candidate's qualifications and experience against profile-specific criteria outlined in a scorecard, which the consultant will complete based on each candidate's CV and answers to pre-screening questions.
- Conducting recorded phone interviews as needed, in the event that the online video interview platform is not accessible to certain candidates.
- Writing a detailed assessment of each candidate's soft skills and competencies based on video/phone interview responses.
- Conducting academic and professional reference checks
Expected outputs include, but are not limited to:
- In-depth scoring and written justifications for candidates who pass or fail the pre-screening and/or video interview stages. Assessments must be based on the qualifications outlined in the job profiles and information provided by the staffing coordinators.
- Detailed transcriptions and reports based on candidates’ responses to video/phone interview questions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Flexible and can commit to submitting weekly deliverables under strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Experience and/or interest in HR, recruitment and/or the international development sector is a plus, but not required
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be invited to take a test to determine their eligibility.