Who we are?
At Lenses.io we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product makes working with cutting-edge open-source technologies more accessible to users and operationalizes them for enterprises. Our customers, who range from household names like Daimler-Benz and Adidas to cloud-native startups, use Lenses to help run their strategic streaming and software applications: think IoT, fraud-detection AI engines and cutting-edge consumer-facing microservices.
Looking to make a difference?
Are you someone that gets excited about building things? Keen to see your ideas and knowledge shine asthey directly impact our product? This is your moment to join a high-growth tech startup on the first floor.
We are proud of our engineering culture at Lenses.io. During a steep growth period, we have a consistentand opinionated set of best practices that are helping us to scale newly minted technologies like ApacheKafka into enterprise-ready software. Are you ready to work with Kafka, Kubernetes, Streaming SQL, andother modern technologies on-prem and across clouds?
If the answer is ‘yes’ – and you are curious, open-minded, hungry, and eager to learn then Lenses.io is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
Our product team is working at the intersection of product design and delivery, customer success, marketingand engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers. As part of our product team, you will be contributing to our product strategy, collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders, analyze metrics, create our roadmap, curate backlogs all the way to product releases and evaluate solutions success.
- Delivery: Defining business cases, drive project kick offs, refine the backlog and define sprint goals and keep track of delivery
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and Release teams to plan, drive and execute product releasecycles
- Align with other teams across the company to ensure our roadmap is unblocked and timelines are in-sync
- Make trade-off decisions on platform product features
- Customer focused: day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle andinclude deep interaction with customers, sales, and engineering:
- Empathise with our customers, care deeply about their problems to deliver valuable solutions and seamless experiences to operate streaming data and DataOps initiatives
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Interact and collaborate with Support and field teams, to understand customer issues and drive business outcomes
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
- Developing the product roadmap, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Believe in the value of great enterprise UX across API’s, CLI’s and UI’s
- Measure and report the adoption, performance, and revenue to drive and facilitate product decisions with our stakeholders
What you will bring:
We are looking for team members who are enjoying shipping world-class products in a fast-growing industry. Have passion about data technologies and making real-time data experiences for application developers, data engineers and data scientists to drive Customers’ strategic initiatives to a real-time business.
Our ideal candidates enjoy working closely with Customers, empathize on their problems and want to make them successful with our product.
- Data oriented background
- Strong experience as a Product Manager with data and analytics products and enterprise applications
- Good knowledge with Big Data technologies, Apache Kafka, Databases, understand streaming concepts& data integration scenarios, SQL & Rest APIs, Kubernetes, Cloud providers and DevOps practices
- Ability toBuild compelling and high impact data platform capabilities, based on deep understanding of customer needs & market trends, translating them into clear priorities and product roadmap
- Ability to understand technical challenges and contribute to solutions in collaboration with theengineers and stakeholders
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and build relationships, and be the ‘go-to’ person for his part ofthe product
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and featuresinto simple concepts and presentations
- Fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- Enjoyment working with remote teams
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied in the global industry. This willgive you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare
- You will join our international team with Lensiors spanning 8 countries and Offices in London, Athens,and New York. We have a distributed and remote-friendly culture to cover the full spectrum of workingfrom a modern office to fully remote. (We are currently operating in full remote mode)
- We compete on the world stage and so will you. We aim for the top and we offer a competitive salary,options and strong benefits.
Some of our Benefits
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance
- An opportunity to work with exceptional, professional people at the forefront of their fields
Lenses.io is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!