Dovel Technologies is actively searching for a UI Developer to support our on-going Federal program in Rockville, MD.
We are responsible for building and expanding GrantSolutions.gov, a shared service platform with over 1500 federal grant programs demonstrating a new model of how agencies and departments across government work together to eliminate duplication of services and leverage resources and technology. Our platform consists of 10+ software products managing $80B annually and our business model & technologies has led to incredible growth and has become one of the most innovative organizations in government, repeatedly recognized with awards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop functional and appealing responsive features for new and existing projects
- Develop web-applications utilizing React, Typescript and other tools like Node and NPM
- Secure web-applications using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Research and implement tools like Swagger to improve the workflow and documentation of projects
- Understand common architectural styles and patterns (Observer, MVVM, Layered, CRUD, etc.)
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, continuous integration)
- Test the application as required when changes are made to the application, the infrastructure or the interfacing systems
- Provide support to resolve critical issues
- Understanding of Agile Development and SCRUM
- Create and maintain system documentation and artifacts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 3 year of professional experience with ReactJS
- Proficient in HTML5, Node.js, Webpack, Redux, Routers, CSS3, LESS/SAAS, Bootstrap and authorization mechanism and caching techniques.
- Experience with RESTful APIs concepts and its integration, Props drilling, and data sharing among React components
- Experience with React patterns and state management libraries such as Redux
- Strong understanding of React.js and its core principles and experience with React workflows and Lifecycle
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.