The Bisnow team is looking for a UI/UX Designer to drive key design decisions for a new web based product. The designer will be critical at all stages of the design from discovery to delivery. A good candidate will have experience in rigorous user testing, product discovery, as well as leading the team through design strategy. Candidates must be legal to work in the U.S. and sit in the U.S. remotely.
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across the U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a Designer to run a newly formed division of the company focused entirely on selling DaaS.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
- Collaborate with PM and Engineering Team to design data products for CRE professionals
- Become immersed in the customer experience to drive holistic design solutions
- Oversee user research, user testing and feedback collection
- Deliver wireframes/high fidelity prototypes and rapidly iterate through versions
- Coordinate with engineering to bring designs to reality
- Document user stories and user personas
- Design reporting to monitor product usage and performance
- Make key UI decisions to drive all visual elements of the product
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to work independently
- High empathy for the customer and their needs
- Strong user research skills based on methodical and unbiased practices
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Familiar with agile and lean UX approaches
- Clear communication skills
- Expertise on design trends and best practices
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and creative thinking
- A strong portfolio of prior work experience that demonstrates an ability to lead innovative user experiences
- Contribute strategically to our planned consumer facing website redesign, as well as consumer facing digital products
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation structure that rewards those who win, incredibly well.
- Opportunity to share in the winnings of a cutting edge new technology product within CRE with huge growth potential.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits are included for all our employees.
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.