We are a team of highly dedicated professionals who are making a breakthrough in B2B marketing by introducing an autonomous demand generation platform powered by AI to replace the daily mundane tasks of marketing operations teams, empowering them to execute 100x faster and more efficiently, freeing up time for creative and strategic tasks.
Our team is entirely REMOTE with members spread out across 8 countries and 3 continents. We move fast but scientifically; we are agile but disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard work, and a can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity, and authenticity. “Givers” will thrive in our team!
UX Designer (REMOTE):
We are seeking a unicorn UX Designer who will bring user experience to a new level and delight our demanding users even more.
Metadata platform consistently won the “Best Usability” award on G2 Crowd, but we think it can be X times better.
As a UX Designer at Metadata, you will own user experience for the entire metadata platform, designing simple clear UX for new features while improving usability of the existing functionality. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Frontend Engineers as well as interacting with internal users, conducting user testing, interviews, and such.
It is a rare opportunity to shine your creative talent, polish your craft, learn a lot, meet talented people, and claim UX ownership for an ambitious innovative product that is transforming B2B Marketing.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Qualifications and experiences:
- You are a true “Giver”
- You are eager to learn the entire existing product and thoroughly understand users workflows, their motivations, goal, and pain points
- You maintain a holistic view of the product at all times while working on UX for new features or improving existing functionality
- You love the challenge of simplifying user experience despite the ever-growing complexity of the platform
- You have an unparalleled attention to usability pitfalls, and you are tirelessly spotting them, organizing, and pushing improvements
- When working on a new feature, you keep searching and iterating design solutions until you feel you nailed it (but deep inside you know that a better idea might come later and you will embrace it)
- The complexity of new features does not scare you but invigorates and inspires! “Challenge accepted” is your motto.
- You learned the art of compromises and trade-offs and the power of team collaboration and support in fast-paced Agile environments.
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to analyze user feedback, “filtering the noise” and making the right UX conclusions
- BONUS: experience with data visualization
What we offer:
- REMOTE position
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team