As a Visual Designer, you will be an integral part of the RetailMeNot creative team, responsible for brainstorming and designing compelling promotional creative concepts for our products. Your eye-catching, strategic-minded designs educate consumers across multiple marketing channels, including digital advertising, emails, internal projects, infographics and more. You will ensure a consistent visual brand voice while engaging customers throughout their savings journey!
What You’ll Do
- Concept and create high-quality marketing materials for a variety of digital (mobile and online display banners, social media, emails, landing pages, blog, etc.) and print media (print ads, signage, trade show collateral and more).
- Translate creative briefs into strong visual solutions.
- Drive business goals across our advertising and products.
- Concept and create unique brand illustrations and designs that can be used across our site, products, ads, etc.
- Strong communication skills in both presenting design decisions/ideas well and discussing feedback with clients.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and use the information to differentiate and amplify the RetailMeNot brand.
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications) or equivalent practical experience.
- Multi-platform designer with 1-3 years of experience in marketing design or has worked for an in-house creative team or agency.
- Passion for branding, design and all things digital. You’re always learning—and using those skills to drive the business forward.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and the current Adobe Creative Suite.
- Outstanding online portfolio that demonstrates success in creating engaging interactive, print and results-focused marketing designs.
- Strong foundation in visual design (illustration, animation, video, iconography, typography, layout, etc.) and the ability to apply them in interactive contexts.
- Working knowledge of accessibility standards.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills are a plus.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
- We are currently a fully remote organization!