Dataiku is allowing enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
At Dataiku, we believe that people are a (if not the) critical piece of the equation in building data-powered companies. This belief goes far beyond Dataiku the product: it infiltrates our very culture and defines us as a company as well.
As VP of People Operations for North America, you are responsible for supporting the growth of Dataiku in the continent and strengthening teamwork and cohesion across the various go-to-market and customer teams operating locally.
What You’ll Do:
- Hiring Strategy & Compensation:
- Work with the North American leadership team to establish the hiring plan for the continent.
- Partner with leaders to build the key hiring objectives & cadence, profiles and compensation, follow on the execution of the hiring plan.
- Performance & Feedback Strategy:
- Grow a multidirectional feedback culture in the team.
- Establish robust performance evaluation framework and practices.
- Workspace & Work practices:
- Develop a strategy towards geographical spread, office spaces, remote or work-from-office practices at the continental level.
- Identify key local benefits or perks required to drive the best engagement from the team.
- Conflict Identification and Resolution:
- Support managers as a business partner in their team management.
- Provide support and coaching in employee development. Support cross-team collaboration. Work towards the resolution of conflicts or misalignments between the functional teams.
- HR Administration:
- Establish robust HR administration practices in North America. Oversee payroll & benefits.
Teams under direct supervision of the Head of People Operations:
- HR Administration
Who You Are:
- You have experience leading and building the People Operations function within a rapidly growing startup and/or Tech environment, understanding how to navigate the challenges of scaling.
- You are comfortable working within a fast growing company that makes decisions quickly and effectively, while understanding the impact those decisions can have in the long term.
- You are familiar with labour law and how to research.
- You possess outstanding analytical and organisation skills. You are used to making data-driven decisions to improve processes.
- You have a hands-ons and entrepreneurial mindset; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team.
- You have exceptional communication skills encompassing challenging conversations, coaching leaders and communicating initiatives across teams.