Customer Service Knowledge Manager Writer/Editor
Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Professional Writer will drive the development of customer support content such as Frequently Ask Questions, messaging templates, and other knowledge documents. An expert with voice and style, this person will create engaging, professional, customer centric content, possessing the ability to easily explain the most complex topics. They should work collaboratively with a shared vision, but also have the experience to make recommendations on style, structure, and content.
What you will do
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit Help Center content and structure
- Support development of other knowledge content such as internal articles and templates
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of StockX and Customer Service process and policies by working collaboratively and building relationships across internal teams.
- Develop, refine and enforce writing guidelines, including brand, voice, tone and compliance requirements
- Assist with the buildout of dashboards and reports to measure content performance and engagement KPIs
- Develop effective global content strategies centered around the customer experience, with specific attention to localized and translated content
- Minimum of 4 years of proven writing experience
- Professional Portfolio with focus on:
- Technical and educational content
- Approachable, engaging style
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Able to write in explanatory styles to multiple audiences
- Ability to support content strategy, analyzing and resolving content gaps
- Knowledge of customer service or help center content
- Demonstrated ability to create content which is customer facing and internal knowledge articles for different channels including (phone, email, chat)
- Experience with content creation and deployment across global organization and multiple languages
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.