Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best - growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 480 builders from 14 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
We are now looking for Accountants to join our growing Accounting team.
- The responsibilities of the Accountant is to record day-to-day financial transactions and complete posting processes, verify if transactions are recorded correctly in the ledger, perform partial check of posting processes, and perform bank reconciliation.
- The Accountant is also tasked to enter data, maintain records, launch reports, process accounts receivables and payables, and assist to prepare the management accounts.
- In charge of maintaining full sets of books for a portfolio of clients including bank reconciliations, fixed assets, register, raising journals and preparing financial reports in Xero accounting system activity statements, and payroll support for clients
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Creation of Xero Files
- Creation of Dext and Hubdoc accounts
- Communication with clients
- Ensuring on time lodgement of tax returns, BAS's and payroll
- Other ad-hoc accounting related duties as requested by the Management.
- Degree/diploma in Accountancy- MUST!
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Professional certification preferred but not essential e.g. ACCA, CPA, or CA
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Experience with XERO- must. Preferably a Certified User.
- Experience with software like Dext and Hubdoc- PLUS
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 21 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Corporate social responsibility is a passion, and as an equal opportunity employer we aim at making the world a better place. We are the 1st international incorporation and accounting brand to achieve B Corp certification status, meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact performance. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!