ConnectWise is an industry and Global leading software company with over 3,000 colleagues in North America, EMEA and APAC. As a community-driven software company dedicated to the success of technology solution providers, our suite helps over 45,000 of our partners manage their businesses better, sell more efficiently, automate service delivery, and remotely control technology so they can consistently deliver amazing customer experiences.
Our company is powered by our connections, our colleagues, and our community. And, we accept all kinds.
Game-changers, innovators, culture-lovers—and humankind.
We invite discovery and debate. We recognize key moments as milestones.
We see you and value you for your unique contributions. Our inclusive, positive culture lays the foundation to ensure every colleague is valued for their perspectives and skills, giving you the choice of how YOU make a difference.
Curious? Read this opportunity to learn how YOU can make a difference at ConnectWise!
The Business Operations Associate provides support for the Business Operations team and is responsible for assisting with contract review, agreement creation, license provisioning, and invoicing. This role works in partnership with cross-functional teams to complete new client billing set-up, billing adjustments, tracking and resolving outstanding payments issues, invoicing, and sales contract review and correction for partners and vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides support to cross-functional teams, with a high attention to detail
- Processes sales contracts and orders
- Assists with reviewing and processing sales contracts
- Acts as a billing contact for partners and internal stakeholders
- Assists with revising billing configuration for partners
- Generates monthly invoices for partners
- Generates weekly aging reports
- Conducts account research and analysis
- Helps in maintaining database integrity by following standard processes and procedures for data entry
- Assists with cleaning duplicate and inaccurate company records and other information as necessary
- Escalates issues to the appropriate points as needed to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Responds to partner questions
- Cross-trains with other team members to help provide relief when a team member is out or when workload sees higher volume than normal
External Skills And Expertise
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Ability to perform routine situations and procedures with moderate supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player with ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the ConnectWise organizat ion
- Basic knowledge of general billing and contract terms and procedures
- Ability to work well in an environment with firm deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and easily adapt to procedural changes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with delinquent accounts
- Ability to think creatively to meet the needs of the partner
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to diffuse situations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Requires basic knowledge of job procedures and tools
- 1+ years of relevant experience
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and providing a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. ConnectWise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-671-6898.