Associate Design Program Management
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
In 2023 we are looking to fill apprenticeship roles in the Experience Organization, that consists of nearly 700 employees in Product Design, Design Operations, UX Research and Technical Content.
As an apprentice, you can expect to be given the space and the opportunity to build upon your skills and knowledge, while contributing to critical work as part of a core team.
What YOU get to do:
- Partner closely with a Design Program Manager to evaluate effectiveness and impact of our existing programs and collaborate on future programs and initiatives that will drive impact for our team.
- Represent the needs of our team (our internal users) by gathering various research/data points from discovery techniques and measurement strategies around our existing programs and initiatives with the goal to help refine and improve our programs for the coming year.
- Create, plan, and manage your own 6-week data driven project around improving effectiveness of the design operations team.
- Participate in planning and facilitation of meetings, and training initiatives.
- Communicate your findings using tools such as Miro, Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Smartsheet (or bring us suggestions!)
- 6 months:
- Start Date: July 10, 2023
- End Date: December 15, 2023
- Full time
- 40 hrs/week
- Benefits – health benefits, 401k, etc
- Hourly competitive pay, based on experience
- Location: Open to all locations in the United States (Remote and onsite)
- Relocation stipend offered, if applicable
Career changers and/or emerging talent: We are looking for an aspiring Program Manager that has minimal relevant job experience, and who is eager to learn. Pursuing opportunity to further your skills and learnings in Human-Computer Interaction, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Graphic/Visual Design, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design, and related disciplines
- Self-taught, certification/bootcamp, and community college graduates from Design related courses, are highly encouraged to apply
- Ability to commit full-time during program dates
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Have knowledge or project experience in successfully applying design methods to solving problems and/or project management experience
- A go-getter, ambitious problem solver with a growth mindset
- Comfortable interfacing with various types of people and roles, either in presentation setting, informal stakeholder interviews, or large meetings.
- Ready to showcase your work and/or projects in form of portfolio or other formats is required at time of interview
***Actively enrolled, or recent university graduates (May 2022-Present), are eligible for internships and new college graduate roles instead***
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $29.43, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.