Perry Street Software is Jack'd, SCRUFF, and BKDR.com. We run some of the world's largest gay, bi, trans and queer social dating apps on iOS and Android, and the web. Our brands reach more than 30 million members worldwide so members can connect, meet and express themselves on a platform that prioritizes privacy, security, and community. Our company puts user privacy first, and doesn't sell data or use third-party ad networks.
A 100% remote, 100% global team
Every day, the PSS product team comes together virtually from more than 18 cities in more than 12 countries. As a colleague at PSS, you can work from any timezone in North America, South America, or Europe.
Job Title: BKDR Social Coordinator (UK)
Reporting into: Marketing Director, US/EU
This individual will work directly with our Social Media teams as well as our promotions and events marketers. We are looking for an ambitious, self-starting and hands-on individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Assist the marketing team in Europe on BKDR’s Social Media channels, outreach strategies and building brand visibility.
What You'll Do:
- Help the marketing team to develop a social media strategy that goes in line with the company’s values, attributes, and tone of communication
- Contribute to the development of BKDR’s online marketing and outreach strategies
- Post, participate on social media conversations, maintain, and ensure the success of the Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Coordinate with outside promotion and events vendors on behalf of PSS
- Finding social media influencers and brand accounts to do paid promotional posts for BKDR
- Research websites to place paid BKDR banners ads.
- Locate any other marketing opportunities for BKDR (e.g. email lists, store window decals etc…)
- Collaborate with social media managers in other regions on best methods
Who you are
- 3+ years of prior social media and community management experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, reliable and proven track record of driving products, campaigns and engagement
- A creative person who enjoys collaborating in teams
20-30 hours a week
Rate: 30 GBP/hour
Perry Street is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, caregiver status, pregnancy, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.