OpenBlock Labs is a well-established startup at the forefront of economic modeling and incentive optimization within the blockchain sphere. Founded by Paul and DJ Sengh, OpenBlock Labs has secured $20M in funding from notable investors such as Foundation Capital, Electric Capital, Circle Ventures, and Alley Corp. Our platform is used by leading protocols, including Lido, Aave, Sui, Arbitrum, and Uniswap, to name a few.
We invite you to explore our work at www.openblocklabs.com
Blockchain Product Manager criteria:
- BS/MS/PhD in CS, Math, Stats, Economics from top colleges
- worked on DeFi/crypto projects before or worked with top 10 blockchain protocols
- creative thinker
- deep understanding of cryptoeconomics
- excellent communicator in client facing settings
- quantitative research experience is nice to have
- data science and analytics experience is nice to have
If this opportunity intrigues you or you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to apply. Your expertise and insights could play a significant role in shaping the future of DeFi at OpenBlock Labs.