Cloud & Infrastructure Systems Eng III
Dynatrace offers the market-leading software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform enables the world’s largest organizations to transform their businesses and deliver perfect user experiences. And we’re growing FAST!
The Cloud and Infrastructure Systems Engineer (CISE III) is responsible for supporting the internal and cloud-based systems used by the Employee Digital Enablement Group (EDE).
Under general supervision the engineer performs technical work including designing, setup, administering, upgrade and troubleshooting server infrastructure and ensures the success of SaaS equivalents.
The CISE collaborates with peers to complete projects and support business initiatives and participates in the development of architectural standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the integration of new SaaS vendors with Azure, AD and/or Office365 including implementation of single sign on (SSO).
- Supports SSO integrations of existing applications.
- Supports and continues to enhance user account lifecycle automation using Microsoft Identity Manager
- Responsible for maintaining security standards, patch deployment and vulnerability remediation across server infrastructure
- Build out new infrastructure and highly available solutions to satisfy business objectives both in the cloud and on premises
- Supports the corporate Active Directory domain structure, including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Azure AD connect
- Administers Microsoft Office 365 and email security products
- Manage virtualized infrastructure running under VMware ESXi 7 and Amazon EC2
- Manage internal and external DNS using Microsoft and 3rd party vendors
- Be an excellent business partner to multiple organizations, recommending secure processes and systems.
- Communicates and effectively interacts with diverse groups of people
- Consistently display an outstanding customer service attitude.
- Develops documentation and maintains knowledge base to document solutions and define procedures.
- Mentors junior staff and cross trains peers and other teams on areas of expertise
- Work on escalated support tickets
- Participate in the definition of standard IT practices and procedures
- Participate in an on-call support rotation as required
This is a remote position. Must live in the Eastern Time Zone within the United States. Up to 10% periodic travel required.
- At least 7 years of IT experience
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Certifications like (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc.) preferred
- Expert knowledge deploying and managing single sign-on (SSO) utilizing SAML 2.0
- Experience with the Microsoft Identity Platform including OAUTH and Microsoft Graph
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Advanced PowerShell automation scripting skills including interaction with REST API and/or database services
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft server products including (Windows Server (2016/2019/2022)
- Experience administering public key infrastructure (PKI) including Microsoft enterprise certificate authority and public certificate authorities
- Experience managing Microsoft Office 365
- Experience working in heterogenous environments that include Microsoft, Linux and Mac endpoints.
- Work as part of a team to support global operations of Dynatrace’s computer systems and applications.
- Experience with Identity Management solutions such as Forefront Identity Manager/Microsoft Identity Manager preferred but not required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
(Position might be filled at a higher level based on candidate's experience)
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & a 12x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune’s Top 10
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware, and Google Cloud allowing our customers to have the best 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Compensation and rewards
- The salary range for this role is $95,000- $130,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.