Join our award-winning company's Customer Care department with great opportunities for growth in your career.
We are an exciting, fast-growing and innovative company with big ambitions winning multiple awards.
We make busy people's lives easier picking up their dirty laundry and delivering it back cleaned and ironed the next day.
Customer care is one of the most important aspects of our business and your role will be an integral part of our successful team. You must have a passion for customer service and will adopt the critical responsibility of ensuring the ihateironing experience is consistently excellent.
There will be a two week training period in London, for which you must be able to attend. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
We pride ourselves on outstanding customer care and we are looking for someone with the following characteristics, skills and experience to join our ever expanding and successful team:
- Two year's minimum previous customer care experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and punctual
- A team player
- Honesty and professionalism in everything you do
- Working hard and additional hours and weekends when required
- Dealing with 50+ calls on a daily basis
- Troubleshooting issues that may arise
- Handling customer complaints and providing appropriate solutions
- Ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative
- Liaising with dry cleaners and drivers to enable them to provide continued great service to our customers
- Competitive salary - £25,000 - £30,000
- £20 monthly health and fitness subsidy
- Company pension
- Paid accommodation for 2 weeks training in London
- Subsidised laundry and dry cleaning
- Opportunity for progression
- Great working environment
- Fully remote role
- Work every second weekend