Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
The Customer Experience Manager is vital in overseeing the quality of our marketplace. This role sits within our Customer Operations team and reports to the Director of Trust and Safety while helping to ensure the safety of our customers on the platform. This individual should be able to masterfully balance mitigation of safety risks while still delivering excellent customer experience, even and especially when the worst has happened.
- Investigate safety incidents and provide satisfactory resolutions to customers, and maintain the status and classification of incidents presented in the incident tracker.
- Develop safety initiatives and tools to help keep our customers safe and reduce overall incidents
- Drive policy for norms within the marketplace
- Develop metrics for measuring Trust and Safety success
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with customer support, operations, product, customer success, and legal.
- Evaluate safety and compliance risk, and develop strategies to address gaps
- Monitor and report on safety and compliance metrics as well as analyze trends in safety data to come up with solutions that address safety incidents
- Act as a subject matter expert on Trust and Safety policies and procedures internally and externally
- Drive policies to address known and unknown safety issues
- Drive continuous efforts to improve the incident reporting process
- Manage and maintain communication on multiple platforms to effectively solve incidents at Clipboard Health’s partner facilities with the utmost priority and high standards
- Remain knowledgeable on product updates to ensure audited team members are utilizing the correct organizational information
- Ability to resolve customer incidents with empathy and action
- A passion for solving customer problems and providing exceptional customer resolution and retention.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - You are a skilled communicator and listener, and you’re comfortable expressing ideas and opinions to a varied audience
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Possess an “I can handle anything” mentality and extremely sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Ability to identify potential risks and effectively diffuse situations
- At least three years experience customer facing role
- Demonstrate a high degree of leadership, motivation, self-direction, and initiative to achieve the goals of the mission
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and stay organized
- Ethical and unbiased integrity and decision-making abilities
- 3-5 years in Trust & Safety, Risk Management, or Healthcare Compliance
- Zendesk experience
- Ability to leverage statistical tools and techniques to analyze, interpret, display, and present data