Digital Marketing Associate
Here at Wonders we build products that empower small brick and mortar restaurants by liberating them of the operational burden of running their business. We accomplish this by providing a frictionless connection between them and their customers through our platform. In-turn empowering them to focus on creating a better experience for their customers while helping their business thrive.
We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards from there. When our customers succeed, we succeed!
To learn more about our culture, values and how you can be a part of helping mom & pop restaurants thrive, please visit us here! https://wondersco.com/about-us/
What you’ll accomplish:
- You will develop and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, email marketing, SEO, Youtube and paid advertising (online and offline).
- You will monitor and analyze campaign performance and optimize campaigns to improve results like creating custom landing pages and A/B testing set up.
- You will create engaging content in Chinese for marketing campaigns that align with the brand and business objectives.
- You will manage website content and optimize it for SEO.
- You will conduct market research to identify new opportunities to grow business objectives.
- You will collaborate with other marketing team members to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- You are bilingual in Chinese (reading and writing)
- You have proven experience in digital marketing
- You have proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Ads
- You have experience in creating custom landing by using unbounce, leadpages or instapage
- You have experience in managing social media channels, and paid advertising campaigns
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Chinese
- You have strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and reporting
- You have experience in a consumer driven industry with a passion for the customer.
- You have a roll up your sleeves mentality with current or prior experience working in a fast paced, collaborative, highly ambiguous environment frequently wearing more than one hat
If you do not meet all the requirements listed above which candidates rarely do, don't worry. We still encourage you to apply!
Wonders is committed to hiring the best team to empower small businesses to thrive. We believe that a diverse workforce is paramount to our success. We welcome talent from all backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, and disability.