The Executive Assistant will support and report directly to our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of International / Corporate Functions and serve as an integral member of the Cyber Security Team. This individual must demonstrate the ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs, such as reprioritizing work as necessary and seeking assistance when appropriate. The Executive Assistant identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, maintains confidentiality, and anticipates the needs of those they support.
- Travel: Handles travel arrangements using online travel booking tool.
- Expenses: Submits accurate and timely submission of expense reports.
- Calendar management: Manages calendar system and seeks opportunities to enhance efficiencies. Makes last minute calendaring decisions based on priority and business needs using sound judgment. Advises of last-minute scheduling changes and communicate via e-mail, telephone and/or text message when appropriate.
- Meeting planning: Schedules and organizes internal and external meetings, including any necessary logistics.
- Staff Support: Attends staff meetings to record minutes, track takeaways, follow up on action items, and manage invitations for guest attendees. Maintains department organization chart and email distribution lists.
- Onboarding: Plans and coordinates on-boarding and off-boarding of employees/contractors.
- Productivity support: Secures help desk support as needed to trouble shoot/resolve computer/phone/printer issues, orders equipment and supplies for department using the portal supply system, and manages department space planning in partnership with Corporate Real Estate.
- Special projects/programs: Manages team-wide projects/programs as needed, such as team-building events, philanthropy, or other events.
- Communications: Drafts/edits/finalizes correspondence (letters, memos, mailings, email); creates Excel spreadsheets to track/monitor information; prepares Power Point presentations and misc. reports.
- Other: Recognizes varying complexities within situations and manages or diffuses issues appropriately. Displays good judgment and decision making ability and projects this skill onto others.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Collaborative team player that can build / maintain a team based environment with intra-department and Enterprise Administrative Assistant community and work closely with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations as well as communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience working at Fortune 500 companies highly desired.
- Expert skills with critical Microsoft tools, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and its calendar functions.
- Professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy with the ability to keep up with a fast-paced working environment.
- High degree of integrity and accountability to delivery strong, high-quality outcomes.
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidential information in highly professional manner.
- Ability to have a high-level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated flexibility, ability to adjust priorities, and a solutions-oriented mindset required.
- Proactively anticipates needs of the team – always thinking ahead.
- Experience with supporting a virtual workforce.
- Possess technical proficiencies with audio and voice equipment as well as mobile and desktop devices.
- Travel may be required to other Cigna locations and off-sites as needed to support senior leadership.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 31 – 47 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group.