The USDA Forest Service (FS) seeks a Full Stack Drupal Developer to support to provide the expertise, technical knowledge, staff support, and other related resources necessary to provide web services support for the Agency.
- Architect, design, and develop Drupal 9.x CMS websites
- Plan and implement information architecture, information structure and features, functionality, user- interface design, and navigation for the Drupal 10.x CMS.
- Export applicable content from current proprietary content management system to new Drupal 10.x CMS
- Deploy Agency websites in a centralized, large-scale environment and within an architecture that easily facilitates the management of common theme(s), modules or other shared components for large scale and/or standalone websites
- Create and execute content migration plans and coordinate the migration of content and site assets from legacy web sites and sites hosted at external partner domains as needed
- Use Agency approved and specified GitHub repository to store source code, document code, release packages, and associated artifacts.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as Views, Panels and custom modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Can convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (eg Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and exposure to Agile)
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of development experience
- Bachelor of Science in IT, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Public Trust
$125k -$130k annually
Dynamo is a full lifecycle digital transformation company providing best-in-class technology and mission support services to our clients. An SBA 8(a) Program participant, Dynamo maintains SBA 8(a) Mentor-Protégé Program Joint Ventures, providing us significant scale and further deepening our capabilities. Dynamo’s mission is to lead the digital transformation industry and provide best-in-class solutions for our clients with a truly human touch.
We leverage industry leading practices to empower our clients, ultimately providing them with the necessary tools, knowledge, and information required to successfully achieve their strategic goals, while optimizing their operations.
Through our partnerships, boldness, and authenticity, Dynamo goes against the grain of a traditional government contracting company by providing top-caliber team members, delivering quality results, and always exceeding expectations.
Dynamo Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.