Key Duties and Responsibilities
Design Works of DFY Rebranding and App Store Graphics
- Involves design works based on customer questionnaire responses as long as it is within the DFY Scope
- Exporting of rebranding assets for implementation in the setup phase
- Presenting the design works in a predefined PDF layout
Uploading of Design Assets
- All design assets must be backed up to a predetermined Cloud Service
Monitoring and Implementing Revision Requests
- Reviewing client revision requests and implementing requests that are within the scope
Coordination with the DFY Team
- Collaborate and communicate closely with Project Managers, co-designers, and team members or directly with the client as needed
Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least (1) year of experience in Graphic Design.
- Experience with working in an agency is a plus.
- Having a UI/UX design portfolio and experience is optional, but a plus.
- Excellent typography and creative design skills.
- Conceptualize and provide meaningful design concepts that have an impact.
- Adept in graphic design software and tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Adobe XD/SketchApp.
- Experience designing for social media and web banners such as Google Display Ads.
- Experience with managing WordPress sites is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be deadline-driven and detail-oriented.
- The ability to re-prioritize quickly due to shifting deadlines.
- Knowledge in using productivity software such as Trello and ClickUp.
- Great level of understanding of web design structure and layout standards.
- Attention to detail, great sense of humor, positive outlook, and a team player.
Other Requirements for this Role
- You are passionate and take pride in the work you do.
- You are self-motivated, and you love coming up with and suggesting new cool ideas.
- You actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in graphic design.
- You have strong verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
- You take criticisms from your superiors and colleagues very well and accept them as constructive criticisms.