Integrated Marketing Manager
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
What you’ll do
As the Integrated Marketing Manager, you will create campaigns to launch Advisory Board products into new market segments. You will collaborate with subject matter experts, product owners, marketers, sales, and executives to create messaging tailored to specific audiences and build compelling marketing programs that generate awareness, engagement, and commercial interest in Advisory Board products.
Who you are
You are a gifted marketer with a solid track record of success. You love writing and editing as much as you love technology. You have a knack for finding or creating just the right content for your audience and deliver it in such a way that the medium matches the message. You understand the power of data to not only track progress to goal, but to generate actionable insights that inflect strategy and investments. Never content with the status quo, you’re always looking for ways to innovate and scale efforts.
Who you’ll work with
You will join a talented team of marketers, responsible for generating valuable new business leads, empowering our sales colleagues, and growing our brand in the market. You will work closely with leaders from marketing, commercial, and product teams to plan and deliver targeted campaigns that establish brand awareness, build affinity, and increase sales.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Campaign Management, Execution, and Optimization
- Design and/or execute integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of channels (web, email, social media, etc.) to delight, engage, and nurture prospective clients
- Build and grow a list of engaged contacts from target organizations
- Ensure seamless execution, data tracking, analysis, and optimization of campaigns
- Plan and/or execute against key milestones on the marketing calendar, completing tasks according to agreed-upon timelines and communicating any roadblocks to success to appropriate stakeholders upon identification
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and website performance to uncover actionable insights that will increase the efficiency and performance of our marketing efforts
- Optimize utilization of our marketing department technologies to achieve sales goals
- Recommend and/or execute landing page, web page, and email testing plans to optimize conversion performance for lead generation goals
- Identify new tactics, strategies, channels, and partnerships to improve reach and performance
- Contribute to SEO, UX, and cross-merchandising strategies for our website
- Adhere to company editorial and brand guidelines
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Create quarterly plans and retrospectives to gather input, enfranchise stakeholders, and share successes and opportunity areas
- Serve as a consultant and strategic partner to the cross-functional marketing teams
- Recommend best practice audience segmentation, behavioral targeting, subject line, email design, and call-to-action tactics to improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Provide data-driven recommendations for improving our conversion and lead generation efforts and guide marketing communication strategy
- Partner with the web development team to optimize web pages impacting campaigns
- Content Knowledge
- Maintain industry knowledge across a diverse range of topics in marketing and assigned health care terrain
- Maintain keen understanding of our full product portfolio
- Develop expertise in marketing best practices and share lessons learned with marketing partners for sales and renewal optimization
- Continuously hone digital marketing technology expertise across a wide array of automation and optimization software platforms
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience with marketing automation technology
- Experience/expertise in campaign creation
- Experience managing website content using a content management system
- Experience with analytics tools like DOMO and Google Analytics
- Experience working in matrixed organizations
- Knowledge of digital marketing methods and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing-sales funnel
- Understanding and interest in account-based marketing
- Solid writing and editorial skills
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience translating business and sales goals into actionable campaigns
- Experience/expertise in launching products into new markets, new market segments
- Experience leading in matrixed organizations
- Experience with marketing within the health care industry
- Knowledge of lead generation, ROI analysis, and digital campaign optimization
- Demonstrated understanding of product marketing and strategy
- Confidence, patience, and flexibility in an evolving environment
- Proven ability to make metric-driven decisions using data analytics software
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only : The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.