Puma is an experimental browser focused on privacy and making new crypto & web3 protocols easy to use on your mobile phone.
We recently crossed 500k downloads and are looking for a talented and experienced iOS Engineer to join our founding team.
- Puma Browser on iOS: prototype, develop, and ship new features & improvements
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have ideas about what the future of web browser and content discovery could look like
- Have strong experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Are confident building animations, gestures, and UI state managers
- Care about that last 10% that makes apps feel nice
- Can use mockup and UI prototyping tools to express your ideas
- Like working on small, fast-moving teams
- Like learning and building new things
What we offer:
- We’re remote-first
- One recurring weekly meeting to maximize state of flow
- Capital efficient company with long runway
- We’re very careful with growth and never had to do layoffs
- Competitive compensation and equity package
How to apply:
👉 Please email email@example.com with the following:
- Resume and a short note on “Why I’m excited to join Puma?”.
- GitHub / GitLab or link to portfolio.
- What’s the most impressive thing you’ve built?
- What’s a fun thing you’ve learnt recently?
- Intro call (45 min)
- Take home task
- Final call