Who we are
RocketAir is a design and strategy company that specializes in brand, product, and motion. Our global team is dedicated to bringing heart and humanity to digital experiences. We take an adaptive approach to solving problems on behalf of clients, designing in cycles of iteration to arrive at the best possible solution. We call this Orbital Design. We’re a trusted partner to forward-thinking startups and enterprises that want to Win by Design™.
We believe world-class talent can be found anywhere in the world, which is why we’ve had a distributed team from the very beginning. Our remote-first philosophy is made possible by a company culture built on trust, collaboration, respect—and virtual happy hours.
Who you are
We’re looking for a kick-ass Marketing Coordinator to fuel inbound and outbound marketing initiatives.
You’ve always had a way with words, understanding how they can impact people. When you see marketing campaigns, you instinctively analyze the strategy behind it and appreciate the art and copy. Powered by your empathy and keen marketing eye, we can count on you to determine the best path for inspiring your target audience to pay attention and take action.
What you'll do
- Establish and nurture new relationships to expand our network and ultimately drive lead-generating opportunities for the business.
- Find and research leads that align with our prospecting criteria for potential clients.
- Write, QA, and schedule outbound email campaigns working alongside business development team members.
- Manage overall email marketing strategy and projects.
- Focus on deliverability and inboxing rates and maintain the highest standards of domain reputation.
- Reduce list churn, optimize automations, lead A/B testing, among other KPIs.
- Proactively look for new ways to bring in qualified leads.
- Create content for inbound marketing channels including our newsletter, blog, social media, and website, working alongside VPs, creatives, and other cross-functional team members.
- Copywriting support for sales-enablement initiatives, including but not limited to new business proposals, sales sheets, and case studies.
Why you're right for this role
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing, copywriting, and business development
- Highly organized and methodical self-starter
- Project management skills, including creating and managing workback schedules
- Proficient with Keynote, Asana, Google Suite and HubSpot (experience with Apollo.io and Figma is a plus)
- Adaptable to evolving business needs and strategiesResearch-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn processes and marketing tools
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive feedback
- Knowledge of domain setup and security, a plus
- Fully remote, wellness-first workplace that prioritizes the wellbeing of our staff, and RocketAir maintains a 4-day workweek.
- Starting salary of $50,000 USD
- On your first day, US employees are eligible for employer sponsored health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Flexible paid time off
$50,000 - $65,000 a year