Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com . As the global leader in computer-based testing, Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) validates the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.
Marketing Manager - Limited Term (6 months)
Do you have commercial training industry experience? If you are an entrepreneurial marketer and enjoy working closely with Sales and Development teams, this newly created marketing role may be perfect for you! We are seeking a Marketing Manager, Learning Products to drive key initiatives for Pearson VUE’s new suite of learning products and offerings for the IT training market.
Location: REMOTE within the US
- Develop and lead Go-to-Market plans for new offerings, collaborating with Sales and Marketing stakeholders
- Work with internal creative teams and external agency partners to bring products/offerings to market
- Develop and deploy targeted lead generation campaigns and content marketing working with internal and external creative resources
- Lead event planning and management for Growth Services business working closely with Sales leaders and Events team
- Drive thought leadership, pursuing opportunities for our sales team to present at events
- Manage budgets, track project expenditures, and look for low-cost efficiencies to maximize marketing dollars
- Work collaboratively with Sales in the development of sales tools and presentations
- Coordinate with international marketing colleagues to ensure alignment on key initiatives
Background & Experience:
- 8+ years' experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in Commercial Training Industry
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills
- Experience communicating to IT trainers and training companies
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent with emphasis in Marketing, Business, or Communications
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado, California, Washington State, New York State, and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
The minimum full-time salary range is between $85k - $90k. This position is not bonus eligible, and information on benefits offered is here.
What to expect from Pearson
Did you know Pearson is one of the 10 most innovative education companies of 2022?
At Pearson, we add life to a lifetime of learning so everyone can realize the life they imagine. We do this by creating vibrant and enriching learning experiences designed for real-life impact. We are on a journey to be 100 percent digital to meet the changing needs of the global population by developing a new strategy with ambitious targets. To deliver on our strategic vision, we have five business divisions that are the foundation for the long-term growth of the company: Assessment & Qualifications, Virtual Learning, English Language Learning, Workforce Skills and Higher Education. Alongside these, we have our corporate divisions: Digital & Technology, Finance, Global Corporate Marketing & Communications, Human Resources, Legal, Strategy and Direct to Consumer. Learn more at We are Pearson.
We value the power of an inclusive culture and also a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to building a workplace where talent can learn, grow and thrive.
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We want a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other group protected by law. We strive for a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, navigate to: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Pearson.
If you are an individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career site as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that the information you provide will stay confidential and will be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 12063