ArteraAI is a leading precision medicine company developing AI tests to personalize cancer therapy. ArteraAI offers an AI-enabled test that is the first of its kind to provide both predictive and prognostic results for patients with localized prostate cancer: ArteraAI Prostate Test.
ArteraAI’s multimodal artificial intelligence (MMAI) biomarker test leverages a unique algorithm that assesses digital images from a patient’s biopsy and learns from a patient’s clinical data. The AI combines this information to predict whether a patient will benefit from a particular therapy and determine their prognosis and has been validated in many Phase 3 randomized trials.
The Freelance Medical Editor is responsible for revising scientific and medical language for grammar, flow, and clarity. The editor ensures facts, data, and scientific content have been used accurately and consistently.
- Edits scientific and medical content in specific projects assigned (slide decks, booth materials, websites, instructions, emails, etc)
- Responsible for clarity, consistency, and accuracy of all jobs assigned
- Responsible for correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and usage for all jobs assigned
- Maintains familiarity with current healthcare industry trends, biotechnology practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical writing
- Tracks time to complete each job
- Works with Medical Affairs team on checking editorial changes following initial review of an assigned job
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; healthcare and agency experience required
- 10+ years of experience managing an editorial team in a healthcare agency
- Expertise in English grammar and syntax
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
$60 - $65 an hour
Please note that this is a contract position.
Equal Employee Opportunity:
At ArteraAI, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients and physicians. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legallyprotected characteristic.