Interface.ai is a leading Conversational AI SaaS company focused on providing cutting-edge solutions to the financial services industry. We serve close to 100 financial institutions today. We are one of the fastest-growing AI + financial technology companies in the industry, and we have grown 1600% in the last one year and recently featured as one of the top 100 fastest-growing fintech companies in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to empower every financial institution to scale efficiently and help its customers achieve financial wellness.
Our core technology is built 100% in-house with several breakthroughs in Natural Language Understanding. Our parser is built based on zero-shot learning that helps us to launch industry-specific IVA that can achieve over 90% accuracy on Day-1. We are 120+ people strong with employees spread across India and US locations.
What You Will Do
- Define product requirements based on market research and customer feedback (localization and new product/feature ideas)
- Create & communicate a clear vision for the products with all stakeholders
- Be in charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, and product roadmap
- Prioritize product rollout based on business impact
- Understand the metrics that govern increase in consumer traffic and software adoption and constantly strive to improve upon these metrics
- Collaborate with the Engineering team on development activities
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to implement product changes that will increase traffic and improve conversions
What You Will Bring
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- 3+ years of overall experience in Product Management
- Comes from an engineering background, computer science (preferably)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing and formal presentation skills
- Have deep empathy for our users and a desire to help them
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct market research
- Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy, and roadmap
- Ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to define customer experience for all customer-facing features
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through the complete technology product lifecycle.
- Compensation is expected to be between $125,000 - $145,000. Position has a bonus and Stock component. Exact compensation may vary based on skills and location.
What We Offer
- 💻 Remote First Policy
- 🏥 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 🏝 PTO & Holidays
- ✨ Life Insurance
At Interface.ai, we are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees and applicants. We celebrate diversity and believe it is critical to our success as a company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status. All employment decisions at Interface.ai are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We strive to create a culture that values and respects each person's unique perspective and contributions. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment opportunities with Interface.ai and are committed to ensuring that our hiring process is inclusive and accessible.