Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 5,000,000 active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
We are excited to welcome a Product Manager to our team at Tabby, focusing on Financial Billing. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the financial infrastructure of a rapidly growing company and drive excellence in billing and reconciliation processes.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining a fully automated Reconciliation Engine
- Developing and refining reconciliation algorithms, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in matching invoices with corresponding payments across all Tabby existing/new products
- Implementing exception-handling procedures for rapid identification and resolution of discrepancies
- Leading the development and implementation of strategies to improve the customer withdrawal and merchant payout experience.
We expect that you have:
- 3+ working experience in finance, accounting, or a related field as a Product Manager
- Strong knowledge of Reconciliation processes and best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English (B2+), have great communication skills and able to clearly articulate your vision and decision-making process while working within a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
Relocation and employment
We offer remote work from anywhere in the world (our schedule is based on Dubai time though) and are happy to work out an individual relocation plan for you.
Our employees have the opportunity to choose a country for registration: at the moment those are Armenia, Georgia, Serbia.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!