Here at Wonders we build products that empower small brick and mortar restaurants by liberating them of the operational burden of running their business. We accomplish this by providing a frictionless connection between them and their customers through our platform. In-turn empowering them to focus on creating a better experience for their customers while helping their business thrive.
We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards from there. When our customers succeed, we succeed!
To learn more about our culture, values and how you can be a part of helping mom & pop restaurants thrive, please visit us here! https://wondersco.com/about-us/
What we’re looking for:
In our next phase of growth we are looking for a product manager to join our fast growing product team! You’ll primarily be working on our highest impact product - Wonders Voice Platform. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with product, engineering, and other business teams.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Work on our core Voice Platform product and lead a significant portion of its product strategy and execution
- Build a deep understanding of our market, competitive services, and core user needs
- Work collaboratively with engineering, UX, operations, marketing, and other teams to develop solutions to high-visibility problems and opportunities
- Work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment where you will always be learning and growing. Requires a strong sense of urgency and drive to move fast and deliver
- Have a significant amount of growth opportunity in role and scope
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- You have 2+ years of product management experience launching and iterating on products/features.
- You have a user-first mindset and a track record of product development based on user needs.
- You have the ability to own and drive requirements through the entire development cycle, from requirements to launch and iteration.
- You have experience with cross-functional collaboration, especially with design and engineering.
- You have experience in a consumer driven industry with a passion for the customer.
- You have experience designing internal tools and/or tools for operations teams.
- You have experience working on 0 to 1 products.
- You have a roll up your sleeves mentality with current or prior experience working in a fast paced, collaborative, highly ambiguous environment frequently wearing more than one hat.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed above which candidates rarely do, don't worry. We still encourage you to apply!
Wonders is committed to hiring the best team to empower small businesses to thrive. We believe that a diverse workforce is paramount to our success. We welcome talent from all backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, and disability.
The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $200,000 USD