Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Are you passionate about building and scaling products? Do you want to create and improve software that powers thousands of world’s biggest web sites? Then join us.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
We’re in search of a Product Owner to help us grow our Digital Experience Platform and Acquia. As a Product Owner you will have a strong sense of empathy for the user; a high tolerance for ambiguity; the ability to navigate complex, interconnected systems; and demonstrate good instincts for judging as to priority and risk. You will oversee a coordinated, rigorous development approach and will be accountable for on-time product development delivery.
- Collaborating with internal users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Managing the teams’ backlog to optimize execution of program priorities while maintaining the integrity of the services the teams own
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating progress at each stage of the process
- Communicating priorities, timelines and status to R&D and stakeholder communities
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product increment sprints
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Uncompromising focus on excellence
- Biased towards action and practical solutions
- Technically proficient enough to earn the respect of a development team
- Excellent oral communication
- Ability to work with large, distributed, international teams
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Owner, preferably in delivering enterprise software products or solutions
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of modern development platforms, Cloud-based solutioning (AWS preferred)
- CSPO certification preferred
- Has navigated teams through adverse situations, either successfully or unsuccessfully
- Well versed in modern development techniques and automated testing strategies
ACQUIA IS PROUD TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS BENEFITS OFFERINGS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MAINTAINING BOTH A HEALTHY BODY AND A HEALTHY MIND. CORE BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE, WELLNESS PROGRAMS, TAKE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT TIME OFF, PARENTAL LEAVE, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, AND MUCH MORE!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.