About The Position
Fetcherr is seeking a Product Owner. The Product Owner will oversee the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet the client’s needs and preferences.
The main duties are managing and optimizing the product backlog, taking part in grooming meetings, being responsible that tasks are done according to goal sprints and prioritization, and managing sprint planning meetings.
- Experience as a Product Owner with proven experience in SaaS B2B products- 3 years – mandatory.
- Hands-on product owner who deeply understands the product, technology, and business logic- mandatory.
- Understanding complex technical use cases and solving them with a simple user experience.
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and UI/UX Designers as part of a design process.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to set clear user stories and achieve alignment across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Multitasking, customer service oriented, with good communication skills.
- Experience with customer-facing activities such as roadmap, discussions, requirements gathering, public speaking, etc.
- Fluent in English