At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world of hourly work “works”. Businesses that use Deputy unlock thriving workplaces – one where staff are engaged and empowered, customers are served well, businesses are legally compliant, and companies profits thrive. For decades, software has primarily driven innovation in knowledge work businesses (Slack, Zoom, Asana, Notion), rather than hourly work businesses (think cafes, retail, manufacturing, medical clinics) – we are here to change that!
Deputy is a global cloud SaaS workforce management software company, HQ'd in Sydney (AU), San Francisco, and London (UK). We’ve helped 10s of millions of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, run thriving businesses.
We have crossed $100m ARR, with strong financial stability and backed by leading US/Global investors. Our Target Market is about 60% of the world’s workforce, an ambitious vision, matched with an incredible values-led culture. Come join us!
Deputy is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the interview process, ensuring a positive experience for candidates. Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the scheduling process end to end: efficiently schedule interviews for candidates, interfacing with hiring managers, recruiters, and interviewers
- Contribute to creating a world class candidate experience
- Continuously assess and refine scheduling processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement best practices to streamline processes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of interview schedules, candidate interactions, and feedback
- Manage special projects and initiatives to help with overall TA strategy
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1+ years experience in a Recruiting Coordinator or similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a natural ability to build relationships at all levels
- Growth mindset: you have a passion for hacking processes and making things as efficient as possible
- High level of organizational skills, ensuring meticulous attention to detail in all tasks
- Excellent communication skills across various channels, including written, oral and in person
- Strong time-management skills: effectively handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Calendar, Docs, Mail, etc.)
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.