Idelic is focused on driving the best possible insurance outcomes for the transportation industry through the combination of process and technology. The Idelic program combines the Driver Safety Playbook with Safety Suite®, the first end-to-end driver performance management platform, to help fleets consolidate their most relevant driver data into one platform, analyze it with proprietary machine learning models, and take action on new insights. Empowering fleets with a data-driven view of fleet safety through Idelic’s advanced AI-based Driver Watch List, broad integration network and proven driver professional development plans (PDPs), the Idelic Program is the most proactive and effective way to prevent crashes, reduce losses and produce better insurance outcomes.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We’re looking for the right individual to join and contribute to our growing Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages outbound activities to qualify active buying interest and identify critical decision makers to successfully position the Idelic value proposition. SDRs who establish high performance have potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales. Qualified candidates must have a successful track record of outbound calling and prospecting.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify net new prospects and strategically initiate outreach
- Uncover painful challenges and clearly articulate products, value propositions and benefits of The Idelic Program
- Initiate and schedule Discovery and Demo meetings to connect prospects and Account Executives
- Create and maintain accurate records for Account Executives and Sales Development in Salesforce/SalesLoft
- Initiate and follow through on collaboration and strategy on accounts with Account Executive Partners
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Must have demonstrated relationship sales experience
- Combined previous experience in Saas, Transportation Industry and/or B2B
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deliver strong goal-oriented results on tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, and see a project from start to finish
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM systems, salesforce is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Knowledge and experience using salesforce
- Prior experience in the transportation industry
THINGS THAT MAKE IDELIC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching Funds
- Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, and Paid Military Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time to Support Your Local Community
- A Dynamic and Supportive Environment Professional Development Opportunities
- Be Part of a Small Team — Which Translates To You Having A Big Personal Impact
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
The base salary range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 plus commission. Actual compensation within that range will depend on the candidate's experience, skills, qualifications, and all applicable state laws.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. You may be surprised! We're eager to meet people who are passionate, believe in Idelic’s mission, and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. We at Idelic are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our team, contractors, vendors, and clients. Idelic is an equal-opportunity employer. Our success depends heavily on the effective utilization of qualified people, regardless of their race, ancestry, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands that are described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and see. The employee is regularly required to stand and sit/ The employee is regularly required to practice manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distant vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to standard office equipment. Occasionally called upon to work hours in excess of your normal daily schedule.