Tackle is the leading solution built to help software companies generate revenue through a data-driven Cloud go-to-market (Cloud GTM). Our Platform and our team come together to help our customers identify the right buyers, grow cloud co-sell relationships, and transact efficiently at scale through AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft, and Red Hat.
Tackle works with more than 500 software companies including Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from companies scaling their go-to-market to the largest software companies in the world. We are venture backed by three of the world's top SaaS investors—a16z, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Coatue—to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
The Salesforce Support Specialist will work closely with our customers to guide them on install of the Salesforce app, lead client meetings, mentor customers on best practices, and ensure our customers are successful. You are an expert in all things Salesforce and have the real-world business experience to ensure our customers make wise decisions. In the instance where a customer has paid for the service to have Tackle install the application on their behalf, the Salesforce Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the function of the installation/updating on behalf of the customer. This role will also troubleshoot customer issues with the Salesforce Application and this role will work closely with the development and product team, and act as a voice for their users on the product roadmap.
In This Role You Will:
- Remotely log into the client's Salesforce instance and perform configuration and customization by installing Salesforce App from Appexchange.
- Provide training and guidance to the end user at the Client site on utilizing the Salesforce application.
- Guide Tackle customers with installing and implementing the app
- Diagnose, resolve, and respond to customer issues within established Service Level Objectives
- Support the end-user documentation needs and ensure self service documentation remains up to date, through partnership with the product and engineering team
- Capture and relay customer feedback to share with product and engineering team
- Manage proactive outreach to customers on old versions of the app and support them on upgrade endeavors
- Present Salesforce solutions to clients during customer calls.
- Conduct internal debriefing meetings and/or document details of meetings within applicable systems immediately following each client call.
- Execute and delegate project action items to the implementation or support team.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Maintain project timelines.
- Create weekly project status reports.
- Attend regular team standup meetings to review the status of work, discuss workload, and collaborate on any complex problems.
- Design solutions according to client needs and constraints.
- Identify risks and issues in order to prevent “fires” before they occur.
- Help identify and implement process improvements in order to improve our current processes and avoid repeating the same mistakes.
- Stay up to date on changes within the Tackle Platform and Salesforce AppExchange app to provide accurate solutions
- Provide on-call support for critical customer issues
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform and strong product knowledge, at least 1 year of hands-on administration experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or CPQ
- Salesforce certification(s), such as Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Platform App Builder strongly preferred
- Ability to Diagnose, resolve, and respond to end-user issues and inquiries related to Salesforce application installation
- A customer-centric mindset with strong written and oral communication skills
- Salesforce certifications are not required, but are preferred
- Are self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
You Will Stand Out:
- Have previous experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer
- Previously worked in a remote-first company.
- Have experience working in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Bring YOU to the role - we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- You’re not afraid of a challenge – you analyze, create, share, and adapt
- You’re a continuous learner, eternally curious, with a growth mindset
- You’re smart, no doubt about it - but your EQ is off the charts as well
- You learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- You’re a strong team player and collaborator. You’re happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
- You’re also a self-starter who thrives working independently in a remote setting
- You’re a master of organization and time management
- You are proactive and always two steps ahead of the ask
- You’re an expert at creating content that engages, inspires action, and delivers results across the full customer lifecycle
- You enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
$82,000 - $100,000 a year
The salary information shown is a general guideline only. Any offer extended to a candidate will be based upon multiple factors including local currency, knowledge, skillset, experience and internal equity.
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Equity package
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer - We succeed when our customers succeed. That's why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment - We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what's possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team - We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness - We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together - We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test or additional steps throughout the process (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.