We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior Backend Drupal Developer. Our headquarters is in St Louis but this position can be located anywhere in the United States and work REMOTE.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
The position will code, test, and deploy high-quality corporate websites using Craft CMS and/or Drupal. They will also Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment. Integrate tools and services using third-party APIs. Document changes to systems and processes to ensure knowledge sharing and maintainability. Work in an agile environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases.
- Communicate technical concepts to clients and non-technical team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Work with the team to refine requirements, provide estimates, and proactively surface blockers.
- Collaborate with and be a mentor to other developers on the team.
- Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure technical software development process is followed on the project, following industry and Drupal best practices for software development.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Write high quality custom modules and plugins.
- Contribute patches to Drupal core/contrib modules for issues encountered during development.
- Combine Atomic design, components, and Drupal to create flexible and powerful site authoring experience.
- Proven experience in web development using Craft CMS and/or Drupal. Heavy backend experience is a must.
- Strong proficiency in Object-Oriented PHP and working with Composer.
- Experience with modern development workflows, including Node, NPM, and Webpack.
- Some Front-end development experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind, and templating languages like Twig.
- Solid understanding of server fundamentals, including AWS, Ubuntu, MySQL, Git, and Bash.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with additional PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symphony, or Yii2.
- Knowledge of headless architecture and GraphQL.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Codeception and Jest.
- Familiarity with developing multilingual websites.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
#LI-Remote #LI-Dupal #LI-Acquia #LI-KP1
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, experience work-life balance, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.