Linkwell Health is hiring a Senior Editor to join its growing product team. Join us in creating content designed to engage people and help them make healthier choices. We’re seeking a talented Senior Editor who is passionate about creating content that helps change lives — while fueling our clients' success.
- Be an idea machine. You'll develop expert-backed, science-driven stories, videos, social media copy, and more across a variety of clients, audiences and topics.
- Assign to and edit a network of top-notch freelance writers, helping to expand Linkwell's talent base.
- Write social copy, scripts and other short-form content.
- Produce copy that achieves the client’s goals—whether it’s bringing in new members via the promotion of high-quality service journalism, bringing forth fresh arguments and facts that spur dialogue and engagement, or fostering increased trust.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor and Linkwell’s executive leadership.
- 5-8 years of professional edit and management experience in a media organization.
- Proven success working on both digital and print projects.
- Must have experience developing content lineups, assigning and editing content.
- Clear understanding of the central role content plays in marketing and a working style that supports collaboration and iteration to achieve best outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with passion for editing and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes with minimal supervision.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating skill across a variety of content types and formats including digital newsletters, print content, online articles, videos, and social media.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, SEO keyword search, and MSOffice.
- Experience with enterprise CRM software such as Adobe Analytics, Hubspot, Drupal and Wordpress a plus.
Linkwell Health is the premier consumer experience company serving health plans and health services organizations. Our team of content strategists, health and wellness journalists, and social media experts—enabled by our Healthy Living Engine technology platform—helps healthcare brands to connect with consumers and empower them to take actionable control of their health. Linkwell creates transformative content that rapidly enables health services organizations to engage consumers in real-world health conversations, while also accelerating brand awareness, acquisition, retention, and business outcomes. For more information, visit www.linkwellhealth.com.