Do you enjoy building products and platforms using latest web and mobile technologies? Do you like getting exposed to international standards, new skills and enjoy building quality code? Are good at collaborating with teams, keen to learn and expand your skills? Do have the ability to communicate in technical conversations with clients?
Bluegrass Digital is a dynamic software engineering company working with leading international companies. You will work in a strong and passionate team using latest technologies and development standards, striving to deliver quality project work.
WHAT WE DO?
We develop medium to enterprise web and mobile applications. We develop upon CMS platforms like Umbraco, EPiServer, and WordPress, WooCommerce, as well as creating custom SaaS applications. We develop on both the Microsoft stack and Open Source stack using ASP.NET MVC, .NET 5, C#, PHP, React, React Native, Xamarin, Angular, NodeJS, and API’s building lightweight modern applications. We employ a serverless development approach using Azure Micro Services, Cloud Functions and DB’s etc.
WHO WE LOOKING FOR?
WHO WORKS AT BLUEGRASS?
Code lovers and geeks with interesting hobby projects. They are collaborators and enjoy contributing to communities. They like to exceed expectations, want to learn and improve through doing great work experience & achieving results. Honest, ethical, punctual and professional with a sense of humor! Technical thinkers that can communicate well with both clients, internal teams and non-techies
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in web and/or mobile development
- HTML and CSS (including SASS and/or LESS) essential
- Experience with more than one JS framework/library preferred (React, Vue, Angular etc.)
- Node, Express beneficial
- Experience with the following technologies used for our React Native app development: React, Redux, Redux-saga, React-router for web, react-navigation for native, Jest/mocha etc. for unit tests, Redux form, eslint
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and platforms (Bitbucket, GitHub) essential
- Experience delivering projects from designs and functional specs through to production
- Working with design tools Figma and/or Invision Inspect
- High level of attention to detail, both in matching a design and ensuring a smooth user experience
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- A code lover, with interesting hobby projects, open source contributions or proven talent through great work experience & results
- Multi-tasking skills & ability to comfortably juggle multiple requirements
- On top of the fast-changing JS world
- Energetic and eager to build some cool software
- Honest & ethical
- Punctual & professional
- Creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express yourself well to clients (if
- A proven early adopter & researcher of new technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard-work and fun with colleagues