Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our apps/websites or via one of our partners, consumers now have direct access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
Experian is looking for a talented Senior Product Designer. As a Senior Product Designer you will be a vital member of the Ecommerce Team responsible for creation and optimization of Experian’s consumer facing web sites and financial products. You will work closely with other team members including Product Directors and Managers, Marketing Analysts, Ecommerce Specialists, and Developers to create, implement and test best-in-class product experiences for our portfolio of responsive websites and native mobile apps (iOS and Android). The ideal candidate should not only be a subject matter expert, but also an industry thought leader with a strong and well-articulated product design perspective who draws inspiration from and actively contributes to the UX and product design community.
- Design useful, usable and delightful experiences across Experian’s responsive/adaptive websites and native mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Content, Social, Technology, and Business stakeholders on product requirements
- Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
- Leverage established vision, strategy, to design a user experience that ensures a consistent, compelling and evolving customer experience
- Deliver quality UX flows and patterns, UI design, interactive and data visualization design, UX research, usability testing, and visual design
- Create design specifications and design standards in the form of user journeys, storyboards, interaction models, process flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and UI/functional design specs to ensure each digital experience logically flows from one step to the next
- Create solutions designed to scale and grow over time, as product functionality and content matures and as user requirements evolve
- Conduct usability testing through prototyping and research efforts to ensure that all projects are driven by user needs and business outcomes
- Understand qualitative and quantitative research data, business goals and requirements, and translate them into functional designs
- Optimize products by closely analyzing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternative design solutions
- Strong portfolio of demonstrated work required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in research, UX, and product design
- Excellent understanding of design and front-end development for web-based media
- Experience working in a product organization, driving products from conception and ideation through launch and beyond over multiple releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design/UX or similar field from an accredited four-year university required.
- Strong in Agile product development process (Scrum & Kanban)
- Familiarity with project management software (Jira, Wrike, Asana etc.)
- Proficiency with prototyping in Figma, Proto.io as well as modern software development processes and concepts as they relate to user experience
- Knowledge of native mobile app development standards across iOS and Android
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, a passion for continuous improvement and an unwavering commitment to excellence and timeliness of solution delivery
- Experience with A/B and conversion optimization testing and beta product testing
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- This position will start out remote and can be 100% remote long term.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.