Reprise empowers enterprise sales and marketing teams to build personalized, interactive demos that lead to greater conversions, shorter sales cycles and more revenue.
For sales and marketing leaders who strive to expertly showcase their products, Reprise is the only enterprise-class demo creation platform that fully integrates live demos, guided demos and product tours to seamlessly show the value of your product at every phase of the buyer's journey.
Launched in 2020, Reprise has been recognized as a leader in G2's winter 2023 report of best Mid-Market Content Experience Platforms. Backed by ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Accomplice VC, and Glasswing Ventures, Reprise is changing how companies deliver demos.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done. Our foundational principles are such that we believe we have an obligation to conduct our business in a way that advances social good.
Even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, please consider applying anyway. We will consider candidates that do not meet all of the listed requirements.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the product ideation, product roadmap, and build process for a scrum team, specifically the next generation of our demo editing platform (recently released). Using your natural design sense, existing knowledge of the B2B software space, and a wealth of feedback from internal and external stakeholders, you will drive forward the next phase of Reprise’s evolution.
Reprise runs a fully Agile development methodology with a CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) development pipeline. This means that you will be building, releasing, and iterating as rapidly as possible to meet customer needs.
In this role, you will report directly to the Vice President of Product. You will work closely with the product & design teams, stakeholders across go-to-market teams, and customers to identify new build opportunities based on our product strategy and gaps, and execute on that vision.
What you’ll do:
- Meet with customers & prospects often to tune your compass toward their needs and serve as the voice of the customer
- Work closely with your eng team on a daily basis to build your product. We do not use specs. The spec is the conversation between you and your engineers.
- Lead the product ideation, product roadmap, and scrum team of our next generation editor
- Engage with internal stakeholders and become the face of your product, fostering trust within the organization that they have been heard
- Partner with product marketing, customer success, and sales to plan successful product launches & communication
- Learn our competitive landscape, where we win, and where we have opportunities to differentiate
- 4 or more years of experience in B2B SaaS product management
- Technical aptitude. We run an agile process with deep interaction between Product and Engineering. The ability to interact with a dev environment, tweak code, and follow technical conversations is critical for success in this role.
- Strong customer empathy and communication skills
- Strong design sense and proficiency in heuristics. We have a design team, but the experience starts with you.
- Nimble & flexible; formal we are not. we are a startup
- Ability to set ego aside for the good of the customer and the team
- GSD bias. When presented with a challenge your instinct is to Get Stuff Done and act rather than analyze until all uncertainty is removed.
- Bonus technical qualifications: Comfort writing SQL queries, familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Long and short term disability
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equity in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.