At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. You will be primarily focused on advancing the Webflow Designer, ensuring it is more intuitive, faster, and empowering for our visual developers to translate their designs into reality. You should have a deep passion for user experience, a strong grasp of the web design and development, deep familiarity with design tools, and the ability to make complex processes seem simple.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000 - $178,000 for most US locations and $144,000 - $198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Director of Product
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll:
- Advance the vision, strategy, and execution of the Webflow Designer, ensuring it is intuitive and efficient for our users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including design, engineering, user research, data science, and education, and community teams to identify and define features that improve the product experience.
- Conduct research and data analysis to understand user needs, pain points, and behaviors.
- Prioritize product backlog and manage roadmap based on strategic priorities, user needs, and market trends.
- Develop and articulate compelling value propositions to stakeholders.
- Define, track, and analyze key product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Advocate for our users and drive product improvements based on user feedback and data.
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategies for product features and updates, working in close collaboration with our product marketing team.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have strong stakeholder management experience leading products that support multiple customer personas.
- Have led multi-disciplinary development teams in high-growth startup environments.
- Are deeply empathetic and passionate about understanding user needs and transforming them into tangible product features.
- Have a strong technical acumen and can articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms.
- Possess a 'test and learn' mentality and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.
- Can balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive analysis and attention to detail.
- Have a track record of successful product launches that delivered significant impact.
- Are experienced in agile methodologies and can adapt to changing priorities.
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation of design aesthetics and principles.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and analytical mindset.
- Are comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback to continuously improve and encourage growth.
- Have excellent leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team towards achieving a common goal.
- Are adept at navigating and managing through ambiguity and complexity.
- Excel at translating complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand, intuitive, and user-friendly interfaces.
- Have experience with Webflow and other web design and development tools.
- Have a passion for empowering creators and democratizing the web design and development process.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.